I’m a communicator, it’s how I am as a person and it is what I love to do!
Whether you need to start from scratch to get your business out there in the public eye or you need a fresh mind to come up with new ideas then please get in touch.
I have worked in busy marketing departments for many years as a Marketing Communications Manager, but importantly I also have experience of running small businesses so I know that you don’t have much time to devote to marketing, and this is where I can help you.
How I can help you and your business:
- Brand creation or development & associated marketing communications plan
- Overall Marketing strategy for your business
- ‘Go to market’ plans to launch a new product or service
- Content marketing strategies – writing content you can use in your marketing in different ways
- Assist you with the design and management of a WordPress website
- Social media strategy and a helping hand with the day-to-day management of social media such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Event marketing and management from idea stage to the event itself
Important information about my professional background:
- BA (Hons) Business
- CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- HE Cert Charity & Social Enterprise Management
- Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with regards to data holding and compliance
- I have Professional Indemnity Insurance
I can work for set project fees or an hourly/daily rate depending on the work you require. I also offer special rates for smaller social ventures. Whether you need support for a one off project or ongoing marketing support I can help you communicate your ideas; with a considered, creative and professional viewpoint.
From strategic marketing and branding advice to day-to-day running of social media content, design and print, event marketing and everything else in between – please get in touch to discuss your requirements.